My name is Peace, have been fighting depression and anger issues I need help

1 Comment
  • Truthshare
    8:48 PM, 20 October 2023

    I understand that dealing with depression and anger issues can be challenging; your decision to ask for assistance is a great first step. I advise talking with a mental health expert, such as a counsellor or therapist, who can offer you assistance and direction on how to handle your emotions.

    They can provide helpful guidance, assist you in understanding your feelings, and help you develop ways to cope. Also, sharing how you feel with trusted family members and friends can help you build emotional support. Keep in mind that asking for assistance is a show of strength and that you can manage these emotions with the right help and resources.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound